1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Santa.......

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Topolino, Dec 18, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  1. Unfortunately it's not quite as simple as strapping a flux capacitor to your Ducati, you have another problem to solve first...

"The flux capacitor requires 1.21 gigawatts of electrical power to operate, which is roughly equivalent to the power produced by 15 typical commercial airplane jet engines."
    Anyone know when/where there's a predicted lightning strike?

2. 1.21 gigawatts...great Scott !!

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Great Laugh

• Like Like x 1
  4. Did they? It turned up live, mind you I didn't try to purchase so I don't know ... just my luck ( not that I have the cash anyway - genuinely relying on the fat bloke in the red suit)

5. There is no way those terminals could take that power, may be with exactfit™ cables.... over to @Exige for a comment.

6. Bah Humbug :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. It’ll get sorted. Give it time.

8. Irrelevant when you have access to a time machine.

Go back to when they were taking orders, place order, time travel forward a week to when it’s been delivered, pick up parcel, time travel forward to present day... job done in an elapsed time of about 20 mins, I reckon.

...but make sure you settle your credit card for the payment at time of ordering, or you may have a few years accrued charges when you next check your credit card statement in the present day. Got to stay sharp when time travelling...

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Better yet, pay cash, if your better half found the credit card bill and knew about your not so economical purchase, she might land up doing something drastic, causing a rift in the space time continuum leading to death and destruction and, who knows, maybe the nuclear winter!

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information