1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Debt Collection

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by simmytt, Sep 15, 2019.

1. It’s fine. In many ways Ducati owners are perfect clients as they have hard won experience of things which sound lovely and drive you find the bend but ultimately turn out to be very expensive ;)

2. Quick update, i sent out my letter yesterday and today i received a apology email from the MD and a payment authorisation from the accounts department. Thank you all for your input :upyeah:

• Like Like x 18
  3. Re-SULT :party:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nice result.
    Shame it has to come to that!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Its your round...

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. being a landlord this is a common theme amongst the forums, I have never used this service, but a lot of people use MCOL https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk
    the claim can be done on line, and there is a small fee to pay. I assume you have copies of invoices and emails chasing the funds?

7. Fine. Will they still be your customers in future? Or is the relationship poisoned for ever?

8. I have not done any work for them for a few months now, my choice, problem when dealing with tenants is there availability is out of normal working hours, so no I cannot see me doing any work for them in the future.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information