1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided To Pre-empt Santa

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Android853sp, Dec 21, 2020.

1. I rest my case:upyeah:,but looking at those names i thought you're selling me another christmas perfume then.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Yep, that Tool-Check plus is nice. I ordered from Germany ebay as they have free delivery for many items when value is near €40. I think the tool-check plus was around £55 when I bought it.

[​IMG]
    What I also bought if I need to minimize on equipement, is this Sealey mini-ratchet. Sure, not the same quality, but I love the fact it has the slot in the end. Very nice when ratcheting and you don't want to change the tool in the middle.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And I feel the same quality as Wera is Knipex. They now have this tool so you don't need to carry open end spanners.

[​IMG]

And to end with Wera, I've been using those normal coloured hex keys. If you like them, you can order the Wera multicolour hex key, short! ;) For those tight spaces.

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. Thanks to @Nasher I now have a set of the Wera Allan keys. I've been thinking of getting some good quality keys for about 50 years, it's never too late though. Great service from Toolstation , ordered them yesterday afternoon, they arrived this morning.
    Disappointed that the set of 'Security' keys I bought as well don't have a Triangular key to undo these little devils.
    Can anyone suggest where I might get a key to undo the screw in the photo please? PXL_20201222_124107905.jpg

PXL_20201222_122944864.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. There is a good selection on ebay John.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. My delivery has just arrived. Good shout on the toolstation deal.

6. Do you mean these bits
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gasea-Shan...39099&pd_rd_wg=7L3Pm&pd_rd_i=B07GDHZM5Z&psc=1

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. nice one, they do a nice matching colour coded torx set too lol

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. I saw this post and made the mistake of looking at Wera tools.:( Mine are coming tomorrow, :grinning:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  9. And mine are just ordered!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Please say it’s crap and not worth it... :p

11. It's great. Get it bought. :heart_eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Ooh, they look lovely!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. their crap and not worth it.............now get yer order in :joy::joy::joy::joy:

14. I have done - couldn't stop myself!! :innocent: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. No spanners but a pretty good haul from Father Christmas 127B5FEB-12A1-4376-8528-2B5E69F6C8E0.jpeg

#39 Twin4me, Dec 26, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Please stop posting up pictures of nice tools. :joy:

• Agree Agree x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information