1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Definite Tour Of Europe ...8th May - 11th June

Discussion in 'Touring' started by chizel, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Chiz, are you going to Mugello?

2. yes.. i have tickets and everything.... well, when i say everything, ive not got accommodation yet... but im sure that is a minor detail...

3. got fed up with looking for digs for le mans so will buy a tent n stuff local and camp..... if i have to i will camp at mugellp as well... prefer not to though

4. try hostels chiz, can be cheap as chips, I was in Orleans couple weeks ago posters for the Le Mans 24hr bike race everywhere and it’s a big place, french or not bikes are a good ice breaker...I’m off to Holland on Monday via London actually might end up in Germany could chuck your bike in if you like gives you start

• Like Like x 1
  5. We’ll have to meet up there :upyeah:

Ps we are staying in a town called Prato which is an hour away.

6. 100% dude!!! im not sure where i am staying yet. dont want to be to far away as i dont want to ride bike each day (i will be on the beer for sure!!!) but from what ive seen so far, ive left it a lil late to be too fussy.... you must pm me ya number, i think i had it a few phones back but dont any more!!
    who are you going there with?

7. just booked ferry... what a faff!!! couldnt get the dates i wanted so am now heading from Portsmouth to santander on the 7th of may (have silverstone track day on the 6th) was hoping to head out on the 8th or 9th, so now im a lil pushed for time and have to head home after the track day instead of spending the night in a nice hotel...
    oh well.... more time in spain i guess...
    the problem is i never had the money to do this thing until recently so have not booked anything.. turns out you need to book a bit more in advance if you want to get what you want...
    im returning from bilbao on the 11th june so that gives me 8 days to get from mugello to bilbao ...
    nice.. what would be a good relaxing route?

8. yet to plot exact route but it looks likely that i may be heading that way!!

9. Bin the trackday fk risking that trip for runof the mill track day you can do all summer some other twat could ruin your holiday

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. im already ditching the ducati Donny day which will cost me £180 or what ever it was (if no one wants it) which is a downer.. don't want to miss another out.. if I crash and burn and lose the lot, so be it!!! all will be good im sure

11. You have a pm :)

12. Get the trackday on here in for sale section mate somebody will give you something better something than nothing

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I love spur of the moment those moments always turn out to the best
    Go Chizer :blush:....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. Had the Donny day up for sale for a few days now and no bites... you should do it!!! I'll even lend you a duke!! You can use either the 749 or the 620 monster... or possibly the 900ss if I don't take it to Europe . .

15. you will cope ok with me staying with you!! and here was me thinking id be sleeping rough

16. Well, it is a double superior room. Sleeping bag in the bath? You can have the bed...

17. Im liking the way you are thinking dude!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information