1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Definite Tour Of Europe ...8th May - 11th June

Discussion in 'Touring' started by chizel, Mar 30, 2019.

1. any ideas on good routes folks? also need one from Prague down to Italy and somewhere to stay in between .
    Where is @Pete1950 when you need him!!! probably gallivanting around europe somewhere!!!

2. looking alot like joec is hooking up for a bit:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Stayed at this place last year wasn’t a million miles from Milan, bit posher than we planned but was really nice fantastic host - got there drenched the pushed bikes inside for us and a beer waiting when we got inside - download booking.com we got so many reduced hotels booking on the day CB6B0E7F-629C-4551-97FF-97D093453BCA.jpeg

4. book most rooms these days with booking.com... they seem to be as good as any other out fit and i get 10% off as standard.. never tried same day bookings but i probably will do alot of the time over there.. can that be done ok?

5. We didn’t sort most out till the day or day before - massive discounts on same day - and you don’t need to stick to a schedule, booked at lunch time depending how far we thought wanted to ride.

• Like Like x 1
  6. great stuff!! that should work well given i dont have to stay anywhere specific most of my time over there...

7. Well yes, but I'm back home now. Will you be around on Sunday?

8. I'm going to try to be at the ace for about 10.30 for an hour or so then I will probably head up to on yet bike to catch up with @brettski ..

9. We’ll be there Sat for little ladies SF service and Sunday lunch - going to Bicester Scramble first.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Good luck with your tour next month @chizel .
    You plan to go via Portsmouth, Santander, Millau, Le Mans, Nurburgring, Prague, Milan, Mugello, Nice, Bilbao, Plymouth. This is the most convoluted itinerary I have ever heard of. At least you will have a newish Scrambler to do it on.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. my life would be boring if i kept it simple!!! thank you for your well wishes fitty... dont stray to far from the forum, i may need your advice on route!!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information