1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denali Soundbomb

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by comfysofa, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Imho, I wouldn't want somebody looking for an HGV.
    I reckon a loud but shrill sound would be ideal, a noise to associate with something small but very angry and very threatening.

2. So everybody, just take your other half on the back

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah - i think youre talking about the wife....

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Did you replace the existing horn.Ive read it causes issues if the original is disconnected?

5. What issues? I only ask as the only thing i can think of is a can-bus issue but Bob didnt mention that...on mine, the two wires that were plugged into the actual horn, then were plugged into the relay...so, effectively the bike still, kind of, sees the resistance at the end...another question to whoever has fitted one. i used quite heavy guage (looking at my pic) anyone else use heavy guage wire? id rather use lighter guage as its easier to run and also hide...

6. I left it there and piggy backed the wires to the relay. Dead easy to remove the new horn and put the bike to standard if needed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Had one of those on my 1600E too :joy:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Brilliant, just as I'm considering changing the horn, this thread popped up. I probably should use the Search function more.

I'm thinking getting the Soundbomb split version. How is it doing with everyone? Still good? Anything I need to aware for the installation? Appreciate it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information