1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Deposit Down On A Gen 2 1199r But

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Richard Griffin, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Looks like the arms come from quite far forward

2. ..........Anyway. Go for it Richard. You'll love it. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. The Panigale R is a monoposta and the subframe has no provision for passenger footrests. My memory is telling me someone posted on here that they had fitted an S subframe and seat unit to their R because they wanted to carry a pillion. Andy

4. Ducati Omaha OEM site lists the same subframe part number for both the Panigale R & S. :thinkingface:

47110253BA

Screenshot 2019-07-14 at 00.13.21.png

5. The R parts catalogue does not include passenger foot pegs or hangers and I did say my memory was telling me someone on here fitted them to their R. The fine detail might be incorrect so shoot me. Andy

6. Thanks for the responses, appreciated - Another main dealer said the R does come with those parts but no-one fitted them and to do it is a complete pain due to carbon protector over exhausts.

Dealer has assured me will be standard when I pick up.

An R with a pillion! Comfy that

#26 Richard Griffin, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  7. Apparently the 1299 ‘comfy’ seat is the what the few R owners who want them put on.

8. Given a few didn't know about this, I wonder how many dealers handed over the extra parts onto the first owner?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. It seems not many !

10. ffs the subframes are all the same, as are the pegs, pillion seats and everything else, whats the difference carrying a pillion on an S or an R its only so Italians can pop a chick on the back outside the coffee shop and give them a lift to the middle of no where!!!! Buy the bloody thing, if its not right, give it to me

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Ha ha - Loving the sarcasm.....

12. Only a lunatic would go pillion on a Panigale R :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information