1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desert Sled Sold - Hyper On The Way!

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Hatrick, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Sad to see it go but decided to sell my Sled today to make room the my 950SP!

The SP should be with me in the next two weeks - can't wait.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hooligan;)........have fun:upyeah:

3. Upgraded to a full sized motorcycle, well done :):upyeah:

4. I must admit I had hoped they would see the sled get the 1100 treatment but I saw with the standard 1100 scrambler, the upgrade didn't appear to make a lot of difference?

The sp however seems to be a slow boil thing with an increasing fan base

5. Hatrick was with my mate today when he put a deposit down on an SP. Fingers crossed he may get it by the end of May but depends on when they build a batch. Just wondering when you put your order in and have they given you a firm delivery date. Good choice by the way.

6. Placed the order about 3 weeks ago. My local dealer ordered 5 bikes some time ago and 4 have been sold, I grabbed the last one that was on order. They assured me that it should be here by the end of the month. Bloody wants to be!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Look forward to some pictures :upyeah:

8. Hypers are pure hooligan machines - love my 821. Enjoy!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Awesome! I'd love a 950sp in the garage. Remember... pictures or it didn't happen :)

10. Ducati UK I think are bringing in 32 and 25 where sold but 2 more were sold yesterday. My mate will get a build number in the future then it should be about 2 weeks to delivery from that date. Don't know if they will arrive at the same time or they come in smaller batches.

11. Chased my dealer today for an update - it has left the factory!

• Like Like x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  12. Went to Ducati Hyside today and picked up my 950SP. Quickly did my first WJOQWXGoSoCvWg12f8ssVA.jpg gI0wy8f+Qs2eq8qlaTrBzg.jpg 100 miles - what a bike!

• Like Like x 6
  13. I'm not even remotely jealous...
    awesome bike :upyeah:

14. Lovely bike - bet you’re smiling and you’ve got sunshine too!

15. I just love the rear end on this bike, even better when a Tail Tidy comes out! z%8DlgYqSs2zm707109eXA.jpg

16. Got mine on Thursday been out today done 101miles totally different bike to my 821

IMG_20190406_123159.jpg

17. I've now done two tank fulls of fuel in sport mode and running in (under 6k revs) and I'm getting 51 - 54 miles per gallon which I think is pretty good?

18. How many miles total per tank ?

#18 jose, Apr 11, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  19. Not too sure, I filled up and measured when low petrol light came on at around 125 miles

Do Not Sell My Personal Information