1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Desmo Service Done!

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Misterpink, Oct 23, 2019.

1. A bit late writing this.......but thought i would share some info.
    It was done about a month ago by Ducati Proteam who picked it up as usual on a saturday and dropped it back the following saturday - and what a difference. i LOVE THIS BIKE!!!!
    I clocked up 2000 miles in my 3 and a bit weeks around France over summer on a variety of roads, my 2010 one previous owner bike was finally doing what it was meant too!
    "Lucky" performed faultlessly, but clicked over the 15k miles - cue checking the bank balance and booking in when i got back.
    So - got everything done including belts - didn't need any shims and valves were spot on, Alec reporting no fault codes and that the bike was a good'un.
    He even managed to get my back brake working ?????? going to have to start using it now!
    and what did this come too..... £750 which i think is good and will now last 5 years. I always change oil and filter every year though.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah, they did mine too and will be getting it back after Christmas for an annual service. Was impressed with them and their service.

3. I need mine doing - 30,000 miles is almost upon me. I also need new brake pads, new brake/clutch fluid, new chain and sprockets, new tyres, and oil and filters. My bike is my only transport at the moment though :-/

Do Not Sell My Personal Information