1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Desmosedici Genuine Front Paddock Stand

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Jolley, Apr 25, 2017.

1. I have a brand new (in original box) completely unused and unmarked, genuine Ducati front Paddock stand for the Desmosedici. It was made to match the rear stand that came with the bike. The part number is 96765808B, and when you could buy these from Ducati (they are no longer available), they were £410. I would think, considering how rare this is, and how much a basic Ducati stand it, that £250 is a reasonable asking price....
    IMG_5530.JPG
    IMG_5528.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. They come in handy for doing front wheel work. I couldn't do without mine. :upyeah:

Front Stand.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  3. Sorry for the offtopic but @Robarano are you able to test that rear stand on a 999, is the geometry correct? I'd love one of those. Currently have one generic stand from a mate at the garage and it's impossible to lift a 999 with it, the geometry is all wrong and can't be adjusted.

4. It's the stand that comes with the Desmo. I don't have 999 unfortunately. The Desmo has paddock stand bobbins as standard. I could measure the distance between the hooks on the stand if that's any good.

5. Ooh...that would work with the D16RR forks on my 1098R...
    I think I will stick with my Harris one though as it's a bit beyond my current garage equipment funding.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Because I've got a Desmo, I've got no loose change. :)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Use the notes then :Greedy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Used them to buy myself a classic bike this week. :)

9. I had my eye on a Kawasaki on Ebay but it was de listed with no bids @ £5500 (you better not have :Rage:) it was maga rare!!!

10. No, not me bud. I'm going to pick up mine "Darn Sarf" (Bedfordshire) on Saturday. Once I have it, I'll post it up. Not a Kwak though.

What was the Kawasaki?

11. I was talking to a guy at work about his Z1 today. I left the conversation utterly confused as to what it was. :confuse: Apparently it was the one before the coffin tank, but after an 'R' but before an 'H', purple and blue in colour...........at this point, my head was about to explode. :Wideyed:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Z1000 A1 or A2

The one I wanted was a Harris framed H2 750 triple in bits.

• Like Like x 1
  13. No idea. I'm not up on Kawasakis. He's had it since '92 was the only other thing I understood in the conversation. :confuse:

14. Had mine since 1981 when I was 47 :D

#14 Exige, Apr 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  15. :D Nice one @El Toro Are you unable to sleep again? :)

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 11.45.38.png

16. He's a cheeky little monkey isn't he :)( :Writing: short old man syndrome) :D

#16 Exige, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Oh that's a shame I was looking for the rear stand anyway.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. I did think that myself. :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information