1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Desmosedici Remote Control Bike

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Chef, Oct 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loft clearance complete - everything else are oe parts for my 748sps so keeping those - but found this in a bag - it has all the parts with it but no instructions - will check it works once the battery packs charged - anyone interested? Would need to be collection - will agree a price once I'm sure it works (but it will be cheap) - it def worked the last time I used it but that was like in 2010 with my son on the beachfront - I think we used it 2/3 times in total....

IMG_2031.JPG

2. No one interested - binned it - thread closed!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. WHAT! I'm interested! But you said you would test it first!!!!!!

4. So is it open or closed?

5. Is the carpet still for sale? :heart_eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I just need to get to his bins before the rubbish men!

What day do they come???

7. Oh yes - forgot about that....retrieved from bin.....will test and report back!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Getting to Brighton won't be soon, i may need to send a mate as his daughter is at Uni there. Or the daughter.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Thought he said it was free :thinkingface:

10. Trust me you don't want that carpet.....

11. It lives! - all working perfectly - but needs a good clean

Need to think of a price....

How long would it be before they could pick it up - ball park?

12. Depends where you are. Can you PM me your address and i'll see how close that is to my mates daughter or when he's going down next.

13. I live in seven dials, hove - that's about 15 mins walk from brighton station

14. what, the carpet?

15. It's a very old Turkish carpet that both my kids have been probably been sick on, probably wee'd on too - it really should be burnt on health grounds ;)

16. Is it a flying carpet?

17. Can you post some pics of the carpet without those bikes?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Just for you ;)......unfortunately it's a static carpet

IMG_2043.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  19. Ahh man...I was really hoping you'd pic it up before tomorrow and take it for a few laps around Donington!

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Ohhh Donnington my all time favourite circuit - Craner curves.....that left hand turn.....sweet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information