1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Desmosedici Rr

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Desmo Jim, Nov 5, 2019.

1. I have no idea, a hacker maybe. I doubt if he knows what a Desmosedici is let alone owned one!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Smart move there Stu and is that what ^^^^^^^^^ you've in the lounge.:thinkingface:

3. Sharing is caring Jim, send it to me! It's for a friend ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I have a Bayliss in my lounge at the moment (and one on the road to stop the snotty dribblers bitchin'), it's like rotating artwork :blush:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Talking about mobile arkwork did you manage to poach her today.;)

6. I am is a gentleman me ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. PM Sent :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. There’s a good indicator of past prices in my post from 2012 here

https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/which-desmosedici.4692/page-2

To my mind the best return on investment on a D16 is to ride the bike as much as you can, everywhere you can ... I’ve done 15,000 miles on mine and I couldn’t have spent my money on anything better.

https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/8k-miles-in-a-year-doable.32865/

No amount of staring at it in the garage/ lounge and no amount of £££s made on selling can hold a candle to the experience of riding the ‘ring on one of these, doing the TT course, having it on track all across Europe, doing 16,000 rpm of full chat down the straight at Mugello, and touring it on boyz trips away in England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and the continent. If you don’t ride it every chance you can, it’s a bit like not giving your great looking Mrs a regular seeing to because you are saving her for the next guy! Madness!

#48 Dave, Nov 11, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. So are there two types of red on these, Rosso and ?

Or is it red (Rosso) and red with white?

10. IIRC, Rosso and Team where the Team side fairing had a bold white stripe bordered top and bottom by a white pin stripe. The Alice graphics were not OE. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. All the bikes came with a graphics pack that included the Alice graphics. Mine are still in the bag, in the loft with a load of other stuff. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  12. He didn't

13. Sounds like a Jack of all trades to me,are you sure it's not a Honda VFR750.;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Put up the magazine thread as well.....

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information