1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diavel Lamborghini

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Kernow Mad-dog, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Maybe it’s picked up again. I got over the GT thing a while ago… stick to the faster stuff :p

2. Good luck to you Kernow Mad-Dog, I'd be doing exactly the same thing.
    It's not often you get handed a huge amount of cash on a plate.
    I'm assuming anything over @£40K would be a really good result.

When it sells, if you really still want a Diavel buy a normal one that you can use and modify as much as you like without worrying about devaluing it.

Nasher.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. If someone is daft enough to pay you more than you paid for it then I’d suggest that you rip their hand off :)

4. Btw expect it to be listed on eBay bikes thread and be slagged for price and ‘wtf dreamers!!’ From users here. But if you even got 30k who cares?! ;)

5. There is no record of a Diavel selling or being completed this year at that price that I could find. Andy

6. Would you like to buy me a bike by accident, limited time offer

7. Ducati have made a few Diavel Limited Editions including the AMG 500 units - Titanium 500 units - Diesel - Cromo and not one of them are fetching much of a premium over standard models. You might get lucky with your Lamborghini if someone missed the boat and desperately wants one. Good Luck.

8. The omni present Youtuber "Jaret Campisi" is always banging on about how he has received ridiculous offers for his Lambo Diavel. Maybe there is an element of truth to the over hyped prices being offered for these machines.

9. I’m sure that dude is full of it.

I’d like his missus to be full (half full) of me tbh

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Keep it as a pension.

11. There’s been one on auto trader for months at £80k .. can’t think why it hasn’t sold !

12. I’ll do you a favour and give you £15k for it, so you no longer have this headache.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information