1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diavel Stolen - Nottingham Area

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes/Parts' started by nelly, Jun 11, 2018.

1. I agree, I used to ride and park at old gym in Cheshire ( no lock etc), the new one is closer to work (Manchester outskirts).
    The busiest outlets nearby are sports direct & Greggs.
    Lots of two up non helmet scooter crew about. Dirt bikes too, which only seem to have wear on the rear tyres coz the front are airborne all the time.

Another biker at gym got his adventure bike stolen prior to a tour. Determined to go, he strapped all his luggage onto his ped and rode to Amsterdam. Claimed he spent a fair amount of time on pavements, struggling to reach 20mph.

Proper dedication, but personally would have stayed at home licking my wounds watching X Hamster all week.

1299 attracts way too much attention, to the point of constant paranoia & separation anxiety.
    S1000RR, less so, more BBW, so niche audience.

• Like Like x 1
  2. And back on track to that poor Diavel missing its owner?

• Like Like x 1
  3. It’s a shame those good for nothing guys have no idea how much money time and effort you put into your pride and joy.
    Just paid for my bike today and I was second guessing if I should go down the tracker route, now after reading this I will defo pay the £300 for one
    Sorry about your bike mate

• Like Like x 1
  4. My mate is getting cremated next Friday in Leeds, trying to prevent thieves stealing his sons vfr, he had a heart attack, ok obviously was a problem undiagnosed but thieves have caused this to surface, Will they get justice? Absolutely no fucking chance.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information