1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diavel Strada £6k

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Dr.D, Aug 26, 2019.

1. I have been keeping my eye's peeled on eBay and a couple of 2013 strada recently sold for just over £6100 and the other £6800. Is it me or does that seem like pretty good value for 2013 diavels. Are strada's cheaper for any reason?

2. I almost bid on the 6100 one, it's a cracking bike be interesting to see the long term pros and cons.

3. Under £7k! Blimey that's cheap. What mileage?

(Edit: 13k and 22k miles)

I guess the tourer look doesn't appeal as much? Nothing that can't be taken off though?

4. I think it was 22k

5. yes, was coming to a similar conclusion, what are we missing here?

6. Explains why the other one with 7k miles for £8750 didn't sell...

I've noticed some other bikes not making reserve. A 2015 with 11k didn't get any bids at £7750. A 2014 with only 900 miles on didn't make £7k either...

7. I had a quick look at these, the 2014 with 900 miles which didn't meet its reserve was bid up to £7k but I think the reserve was a quite bit higher and I think high reserves can put off a sale sometimes as everyone loves a bit of competition and excitement on ebay, and the 2015 with 11k miles at £7750 starting bid is a trade sale but pretty good value for money will keep my eye on it.

I am going to keep looking out for another sub-£7k one as they are a bargain if another crops up, saying that there are bargains to be had, not a diavel but did you see the 1198SP sell today for £6300! 18k miles, one previous owner since 2011, even though it was Cat D back in the day it was an absolute bargain. I miss out bidding by about 30 seconds as I had some chap banging on at me about some snowboarding accident he was in and I was like yes, yes, goodbye I have my mind on a Ducati, then missed it lol

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. Didn't see the 1198SP. Perhaps you should have sniped it!

Did see the Cat N XDiavel, which seemed to sell for £8750 and now is back on again! I think these go for £10-£12k when 3 years old.

I've been to look at and ride a 2014 with 6k but I think given the current prices, £8750 is, well, not a bargain, but not over priced either... Very tempted...

Amazing how many low mileage bikes there are about.

We'll have to see who gets the next one with 5k on the clock for under £7k! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah, but to be fair, his femur was sticking out of his leg, and you were the SHO in Accident and Emergency at the time... call yourself a Doctor...

• Like Like x 1
  10. How did you know lol. Nothing a plaster couldn’t fix, compound fractures are overrated anyway

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information