1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dishonest Forum Members :(

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by BIG M, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A show of unity on the forum, and a demonstration that we're prepared to act for other members may make others think twice about scamming members because they are too far away to be able to visit themselves.

Nasher

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. A posse - cool :cool:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I work in Mk and have an office in Northampton

Pm me if you want - I can collect on your behalf ? If the items are ready ( as it were )

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. How come this crooked dodgy fuck, was permitted to sell shit without subscribing or barely posting feck all ?? He's not been around for over 5 weeks now, so reckon that the less than polite way is the last viable method ??

5. This sucks...
    This has happened to other people I know (not on this forum) and now I regrettably always pay everyone with regular paypal. If anyone doesn't accept regular paypal because of the 5% I either don't buy the item or in a rare situation I will ad the 5% to the price and then pay them.

I feel somewhat rude, as the seller obviously realises that I don't trust them. However I have never lost any cash due to crappy goods, lost package, or scrote rip off merchants.With genuine problems, Paypal reimburse in full within two weeks and presumably send their own heavies around to their place of work...

6. I'm guessing he placed his ads before we changed the rules.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Ahh, yes, the 10 posts thing.... :upyeah:

8. a raven

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just because I am unsure or forgotten. What are the site requirements when it comes to selling items?

10. You have to be a subscriber now I believe Noobs

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. bikers? or bikies, could be interested, somebody buy me a air ticket, we gotta get that guy Chris Keays to help, seen him fighting a couple of Italian Commandos at Misano a few years ago

• Like Like x 1
  12. Any luck getting your money back yet?

13. In the intěests of openness (spelling?) and honesty I bought these fairing panels and paid cash on collection. I have PMd BIG M with the details and my mobile number should he wish to ask me any questions.

#33 Hughdg, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. What he said.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  15. Plenty in the NHS - apparently the world's largest purchaser of said machines.......

16. Surely it would just fly straight to Big M's house? Unless it was Cosmic211's pigeon. o_O

Good luck getting your cash or wares @BIG M :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Maybe he hasn't been around for a while because he skanked too many people and had an unfortunate "Accident"....

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Yeah its not as if he would take money for parts and not send them....eh @Air Duck ?

19. The “ive had personal issues” is sadly used a lot by shit heads
    in the hope that You will just drop it and leave them alone to spend your money..
    The time taken up by telling a sad tale and repeatedly feeding you crap prob equals the amount of time it would take just to dry their eyes and post your fooking paid for goods..

Cnuts :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Do the 4hr drive and shit through his letterbox

• Funny Funny x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information