1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dishonest Forum Members :(

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by BIG M, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well it turns out that only a few days after I bought and paid for the fairings he sold them to another forum member for cash on collection. Then when I emailed a month later he was still telling me he was going to post them. So he's basically a lying little shit who's ripped me off to the tune of £250. I'm sure he will be hoping I'll just drop it and go away but anyone who knows me will tell you I'll go to war over 50p if need be, nevermind the fact he's taken the liberty!

• Like Like x 6
  2. Any updates @BIG M ? This is a shithouse trick and having met ya in person and knowing what a thoroughly nice bloke you are I really hope it works out for you. If not....a group ride out does sound fun :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Absolute fucker! Does that not take it from a civil matter to a criminal one?

4. Bastard!!!! What interest are you charging then?

5. Are you coming with me? I'll treat you to a KFC on the way:yum

6. Oh mate, you should kick him in the cnut till you pass out !! This is just wrong, once this is sorted, forum big boys should ban his sorry ass also !!

7. Ten pints and a curry might be more successful! :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. We'll deal with it once it's sorted.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Think he's already checked out and took other people's money as he left the building!

10. If I had the time Id come, just one Caveat... Id rather a McDonalds than a KFC

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Who in their right mind would prefer McDonalds over KFC :scream:

• Agree Agree x 7
  12. Thanks, you got me on a good day!:yumI'm taking matters in hand but it'll not involve knuckle dusters or kneecaps. I can't really say at the moment but unfortunately the wheels turn very slowly with these sort of things.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thieving bastards absolutely get my goat. Cut their f***in hands off, Saudi style.

I think you can count on a few of us @BIG M if you did want to pay him a visit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Follow him from work to his home address. Get him to sign for a letter at the works so you know his face'

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Would raising the issue with his employers do any good? If they are aware of what he's done and are decent folk it could be worth a try.

At the moment, he's getting away with it as their is no consequences to his actions. If you can make it that he starts to see consequences, you may be in luck. Just a thought. :thinkingface:

#56 Robarano, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. quite surprised here... My bike got stolen earlier this year... I had a lead on who stole it and quite a substantial one. When I posted it , it was quickly taken down. .
    I did name who I believed to be the culprit and invited him or anyone that knows him to defend him and prove me wrong. Not slander by any stretch...
    Anyhu im over it ( to a degree) but what we are saying here is a member can rip people off and its acceptable to make it common knowledge but if some one not of our own does so we can't warn others? WTF? Not saying this should be taken down at all!!! Just wondering why my thread about billy billy offa face book was? Wtf el toro?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Maybe he thought you were going to give him what he deserved so removed for your own sake??? :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I can't remember the ins and outs chiz (I've slept since then) but, how can I put this, my recollection is that it you would take matters into your own hands, and that is why it was taken down. I have advised caution here both in what is said and what is to be done. The police/courts should take care of this kind of thing.

19. hmmm. well the ins and outs probably elude us both at this point in time and im definitely not trying to criticize. But I do think that we should, as a group of friends, be able to name and shame or at least state our case and warn others .
    The option is out there for those accused to defend themselves. If we take away the ability to do so through fear of a liable then we might as well give up...

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information