1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dishonest Forum Members :(

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by BIG M, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matlock out....

2. Where were the fairings collected from?

3. This thread is looking like it needs to be moved to the ride outs section !

A mass gathering of the clan !!

I’m in

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I'm in. :upyeah: If anybody has to pass Newcastle on the way, pop in and I'll get the bacon butties on. :yum

• Like Like x 4
  5. I collected them from his place of work and paid cash on collection for them on 15th September.
    As per my earlier post I have PMd BIG M and also had a phone conversation with him to give as much info as I can. I still have the PMs from the time of sale and also the text with the company name and postcode for collection which was sent to me on the day I picked them up.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I've had a result and got my money back in full! Seems perseverance has payed off in the end. I don't want to go into detail but would like to thank the people who have left comments and messaged me to help me track him down. I'm very grateful as I appreciate some wanted to remain anonymous. I hope the others who are owed money have a similar success. I think it's a case of lesson Learnt. Don't just trust anyone on here. Just because we own the same make of bike doesn't automatically make us all trustworthy. Before you part with you're money make sure you know who you're dealing with and if in doubt pay by means that give you protection, or at the very least make sure you know where your money is going incase you have to go and 'retrieve' it!:):upyeah:

• Like Like x 19
  7. Top result. Congrats @BIG M :upyeah:

Well some credit where it's due then, for Paul @Roadtrip :) I saw his Arai Nori Haga helmet for sale - Here - Made an offer and received it as described very quickly. He also posted it to me before I paid after calculating the postage. Top bloke and very trusting. :upyeah:

It now sits in the Arai display in my home office. :grinning:

IMG_5984s.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information