1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dixon And Petronas Sprinta Racing Sign 2021 Deal.

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by WAYNE, Oct 21, 2020.

1. great news. they also continued mcphee

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Excellent i like what Dixon is doing On and Off the track at the moment,expressing himself without the editing.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Me too.. He’s growing more confident with each race but, he’s doing it at a nice progressive pace too.. Shame he fell off whilst leading last week but it’s all part of the learning..
    He seems to being pushing Lowes on and vise versa which is fantastic .. X

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Jake is IMO very capable of moving up to Motogp, one more year in Moto2 then hopefully Motogp 2022 a team will give him an opportunity to prove his worth:upyeah:.

• Like Like x 1
  5. For me i'd like him to win the moto2 championship and not before he heads in that direction,but i guess his age is against him & will have to take any opportunities laid at his doorstep.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. yes it’s a little fortunate he’s still in this moto 2 team now mind bearing in mind his first year, luckily they saw his promise and stuck with him, he’s paying them back now.. Must be good having McPhee there too for advice etc.. X

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. I think Dixon has the right attitude and is probably quite cheap and boring s decent UK based sponsorship, which will help. Isn’t Hodgson his agent too?

• Like Like x 1
  8. No i don't think Hodgson is his agent i know he was once Mcphees agent but i will do some digging to find out for sure.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. EDIT: He manages Alex Lowes WSBK.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Personal manager is / was Frankie Carchedi in 2019.?..before that the great Shane Byrne in 2014.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. I knew he had lowes I just thought he had them both

• Like Like x 1
  12. @bradders
    His Agent is Frankie Cardus, who I think works for the Suzuki MGP Team.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Be great if he gets on that MGP bike at some point :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. i like jake he has a uk sense of humour too hope he does well we could do with a moto gp man asap

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. He is a proper character and i think a breath of fresh air in the Moto2 paddock .

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information