1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Diy Service Reminder Resets, Mileage Adjustment And More

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Good afternoon! If you have someone, please send this program to me. Thanks. [email protected]

2. Please send me also. [email protected]

3. Thank you so much! Works great!

4. Is the map where users of the program are?

5. You'll have to wait until I get back from Turkey in about 12 days

6. I've recieved email from you. Thank you very much !!! You really helped me

7. please send me the app so I can reset my service lights ?
    [email protected]
    I sent wit a email and signed up for the group but no response .

8. Can you please send app to me too. Jon_ainsworth at hotmail .com
    many thanks in advance

9. I have emailed the app to you.

10. I seem to have become the sole supplier of MultiTool Lite. Since it is freeware I don't think I'm breaking any rules but I'm not entirely comfortable - and I don't even have a Multi anymore.
    For the meantime, please don't ask me. Perhaps other forum members could join in sharing it.

11. Can't you just post it up on a freeware sharing site?

12. OK. It can be downloaded from my Dropbox

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Derek you da man . From what I read anyone could be in the group to get the app . The only reason you had to be in the group is because play store would not let it be downloaded because it was considered beta.but anyhow thx for the app and my cord and doggle should be here soon so I can get my multi done . So with out you we would be dead in the water . I been on the list for the group for ever!!!'

14. I thought this could be of use to some...... There is another app that will do resets - Melcodiag. It covers Multistradas, Diavel , Panigale, Monster 2010 -2011, 2012 and 2013 and up. See my post https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threa...t-for-1200s-2013-14-models.40846/#post-811277

The app is very good and easy to use - it will require the elm and cable. It worked on my 2013 Multi - it reset my 7.5k oil, the 15k desmo and the 22.5k oil and in couple of weeks the 30k Desmo ( hopefully :) ).

And a big hi to @Derek my mentor

15. Derek, you're a star :) been waiting for ages to be added to the multitool google group so I could download this app

Do Not Sell My Personal Information