1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do You Have Your Eyes On A New Toy?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by noobie, Nov 16, 2019.

1. I bought a fabulous Rukka jacket from their factory shop.
    It's a second but for £30 it was a bargain....

The only small problem with it one arm's shorter than the other two!

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Hankering after a bike to mess with. Something simple though. Really fancy a 70's Yamaha DT175 1G1.

yamaha-dt-175-1g1-model.jpg

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. BFBFFB9F-EA69-4686-9F0D-597DD0C436E4.jpeg
    tempted

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Good point, maybe I shouldn’t get one.
    I can hear people already “Look! How the F*** does that bike support his weight!”

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Mines a Lithuanian Professor of Music and concert pianist, what’s yours :thinkingface:

6. Just an ordinary cock. :confused:

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. My first bike in 1986 was a DT125 and I have been seriously considering buying a dirt bike, but much as I go misty eyed when thinking about it, I will probably get something more modern.

Other than that:

- House move by mid Jan (moving in with the girlf)

- Motorhome (not just in case moving in with the girlf doesn't work out, but for a road trip with my sons and for trackdays)

- S4R donor/project bike.

- New lid for track use, as my Arai doesn't have a big enough field of view when hanging off or in a tuck (the "brow" blocks my vision), and so I can't really see where I am going on straights or corner exits, which is kind of scary and slows me down. I need something which sits higher on my forehead.

#50 Zhed46, Nov 21, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  8. Hot....

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I’m tempted to trade in my 1200s for a 1260gt, or just spend the money it’d cost to change to see if I can get my little fiesta up to the mighty heights of 215-230 whp.
    Cost to change also makes another bike an option Honda x-adv

10. Ive got my eyes on a low entry trolley jack, tried to get the wheels off my car with my trusty 20 year old jack and its way to low to get the jack under it! So fancy low entry aluminium jack inbound :)

And a 996SPS :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Slammed - Cool!!

upload_2019-11-21_12-0-32.jpeg

12. ^ Even better mate. I love the little Lotus' - closest car to riding a bike IMHO

13. Mate, its mental. I sold the delta as I was sick of not using it and it still bleeding me dry. Bought this instead and to be frank, it shouldnt be legal. It was the last of the ones built by motorsport, so has plumed in fire, electric isolation, nitron 2 ways, carbon seats, full harnesses, roll bar etc etc. and about 3.5s to 60. Insane thing, I absolutely love it.

• Like Like x 3
  14. I had a Delta for a short while (around 1993 from memory). Bet it would be worth a bit if I still had it :thinkingface:
    Gratuitous picture:
    monte carlo0002.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  15. Aha evo2. Exactly why mine was! A Giallo Ginestra evo 2. Sold it to a collector in Italy.

This was my evo on the day it was collected, and my exige as parked outside my office :)

Rose tinted would say the delta, but it’s lies - the exige is 10time the car the delta is.

FA332A5D-C45C-413C-9464-004AF9AA9666.jpeg

7EFEB1CC-E9B6-43E7-A0A8-75194C88F0FD.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  16. Lovely, fantastic car.

I had a nugget yellow 16v VW Corrado in 1990. That was my favourite car ever (nostalgia aint what it used to be you know):

corrado0002.jpg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information