1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doc Southern Rally: 1-3 Sept, Charmouth, Dorset

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Dave, May 23, 2017.

1. Anyone going? Never been to one but I quite fancy it.
    [​IMG]

2. Bump.

Anyone else going? I've just booked my place. Hoping it will be a good weekend :)

3. think storming the castle is on the weekend

went last year and they had great bands and a real ale tent

4. Not really an alternative ... NE instead of SW ...

5. I quite fancy it and its just down the road but as my Ducati is still under a sheet in Bristol I'd have to go on an orange Austrian so I'd be stoned to death by a mob deranged by service cost envy.

6. I am gonna go methinks . Just got to work out how to fit a tent , sleeping bag and other gear on the 748 without ventura rack . Didn't work so well on my trip to Peterborough in May .:) 2017-05-14 19.03.08.jpg

• WTF WTF x 1
  7. The guys from DOCGB who were at the MCN Festival in Peterborough in May say the Southern Rally is special and well attended .

8. dont think much of your new rear spoiler mate :yum

9. You can rent a tent there, or mobile home or rooms etc.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It didn't work no extra down force and got a wet backside every time it rained

• Like Like x 1
  11. Your not wrong. 250 quid yesterday for a friggin oil change and precious little else !! :mad:

I may go Friday only, as back on shift Saturday the 2nd

#11 Wayne58, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Just bought these for some comfort for the ride from Epsom to Dorset . I hope they fit ,I'm a bit sceptical as to how the brake and clutch reservoirs will fit under the fairing . 2017-08-25 18.46.29.jpg

13. Might just fit . Bad light stopped fitting . Looks like I'll have to crack open the brake lines to make it fit properly . Has anyone ever used these bar risers ? 2017-08-25 20.00.22.jpg

14. Just found out wife is away next weekend, so if I can sort the DSS sensor out (i.e. clean it and see if it clears) may be up for it :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cool , where you riding from ?

16. Would be Gloucester way

17. I'm coming from Epsom Surrey, haven't decided which way to go yet .

18. M4 is easiest. A4 more fun and almost as quick then head south after Marlboro would be my route :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. I'll take the fun route no rush get there whenever

20. I'm all booked in. Gonna have my two teens in tow so we'll be arriving with my bike in the back of my van after college on Friday, and we have a poolside chalet booked.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information