1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Does Anyone Else Have One Of These? A 1994 916 Sp

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Tim K, May 26, 2019.

1. There’s a 916sps for sale in Ducati Nottingham

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. If you mean the SP, I’d rather SPS. Had a choice and went for the 996 model over the sp3 I had on offer at the time. Wouldn’t change that: 996 was epic

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. There’s one for sale in my garage too :innocent::innocent:

4. Blue touch paper lit then :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Is that the one from the DSC that was for sale backin early 2000’s? I nearly bought that too!

6. Yes the SP as i have the SPS already:upyeah:but would still take ownership of the SP if arm twisted lightly:upyeah:

7. Ex Dave Harris…?

8. Yes. I knew the guy who owned it, them Harv bought it, and sold it a few years later for 50% more than he paid...it was a bargain, iirc had the 953 (?) race kit fitted, light mag wheels and some other stuff

9. Don’t think so, it was a hants based bike for years

10. That sounds like the one. Deffo had gold magnesium marchesinis and lots of nice other stuff. Ended up buying the faux 916SPS that I had for many years and sold a couple of years ago for a lot less than I would have sold that SP for.
    Oh well...

11. 1665CA25-AD0C-4F26-96A3-22B507632D9F.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  12. There must be more surely?

13. Harv hardly rode it, as it coincided with him doing more off-road then jumping in to Lycra

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Tim, what is it you need to Know?
    Are you selling or buying?
    Of course there are more, but the owners may not be on this forum, or online, or cba to respond.

15. No, Not selling the SP or looking for anything else at the moment. But was hoping to fins another member with the same.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Yes, I bought the Sp3 off Harv! In fact turned out to be an Sp2. Very nice bike with lots of extras. I did a few track days and lots of road miles on her. Got her up to 30k km on the clock so decided to sell before it got too high and put people off. I too made 50% increase in value
    Went modern with the sale proceeds and got a 1299. A bit different!
    Still got a 748 though

• Like Like x 2
  17. That the old skidlids bike?

18. Hi Tim, I have a 1996 SP3. Have had it from new and like it's owner it is starting to show its age...! DSCN1321.JPG
    It doesn't get used that much anymore as it kills my neck and wrists, but it gets the odd run out on sunny weekends, family permitting. Was out today, with a short stop at Newlands Corner. Have promised to make more of an effort this summer so fingers crossed... Cheers, Kev.

• Like Like x 8
  19. Kev knew the bike and had done some work on it. He gave me a lift to pick her up as well!

5469ABA7-93BF-4E4A-ABDF-C732597DC550.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  20. If you get bored give me a shout:blush::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information