1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does This Make Me A Bad Man? In Your Opinion...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Are you loading Noodles

2. Unloading at mo hon... 62 tonne twinpicks at mo ( 2 twenty foot boxes at same time ) it’s a lot to dangle between your legs at 300 ft plus xx

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. DBC1DC3A-FEE5-470B-8ED9-EFD30EDFC9C9.jpeg He’s an arse by all your accounts so flip away. :upyeah:
    If you really want something to flip I could probably deliver you some of Henry’s. He eats >1kg/day and what goes in must come out. :poop::poop::poop:

#23 West Cork Paul, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Whats all that Noods? Docks somewhere, don't need to know where

5. keep concentratin' Noods - you're doin' good....

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Seen that many times mte.. luckily I’ve never had one !! Yet!
    PS that’s a little boys crane an RTG not a real 600 tonne quay crane costing £3 million each they come delivered this way all the way from China...
    2520008B-7651-436D-BF61-C23C6B384714.jpeg
    These are our latest two... supposed to be able to be used by remote control eg from in an office... not by me it ain’t ... I struggle with a remote control for the tv ... the light blue ones on back are rtg’s not ours for someone else...
    X

• Like Like x 3
  7. Can I have a go

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Great bins too noodle doodle :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. There’s a 1 million quid crane simulator you can go on, that gives you a good idea what it’s like swinging a huge conker on a very long string... if I had you up there no work would get done.. xxxx

• Love You Love You x 1
  10. Yes, it does make you a bad man. Stop it.

If I caught my neighbor doing this things would escalate very quickly. And not in a good way...

11. Sounds like you and my neighbour would be “simply divine” for one another, I will pass your details onto him and let’s hope he moves to be next door to you...
    Bromance, you can’t beat it.. I luv it when good comes from bad... x

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Good 'un.

People should take responsibility for their own pussies and not expect the neighbourhood to take up the slack.

Hmm, I'm feeling side-tracked ...

13. I forgot to say earlier by the way he’s suing me for trespassing..

When he first moved in he was reasonable tbf, anyway, he asked if he could borrow my acros and tall boys to support a roof while he took a wall out.. sure I let him have them..months later and they didn’t come back so I asked for them, time after time. 6 months later some of them came back but not two of the tall boys. I asked some more and nothing..
    a year and a half goes by and while on my workshop roof a few weeks ago I spotting both my tall boys right up against the 6 ft fence between us. So I went up my ladder and with a rake hooked them back home...
    about 10 days later and a solicitors letter arrived saying I had trespassed and proceedings were ongoing etc ...

I rest my case... “knob or what me Looord” x

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. So you’ll be countering with a theft claim?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. I don't think throwing your cats shit into his garden is going to placate either of you is it?

#35 Mary Hinge, Oct 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2018
  16. tbh, i have contemplated far worse in the past. it's pretty pish when things comes to this, but i totally get the satisfaction taken from getting a lil back.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Do you have a solution, MH? Genuine question, asking for me (not a friend).

18. Solution to what? Neighbour issues? Yeah- If it's irretrievably broken and you're struggling to cope with the situation, then move. If you thrive on confrontation and angst, stay put. Some people love a bit of moaning and agro.

Got any on sport or geography?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. aye, if you keep digging whats the first layer you come to after the earths crust? hmm, maybe that's more a geology question.
    :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. If your neighbour goes though with court action for trespassing ( which I think is unlikely) he must be prepared for lengthy representation and meet the legal costs associated. If he sees you throwing cat shit on to his property, and catches you on film you will only be strengthening his case against you.
    You must desist immediately before this escalates.
    I don't live next door to a nut job and can only imagine the difficulties you must be facing, but don't provoke him or give him a reason to react, he might the type that enjoys nothing more.
    And no I don't think you're a bad person, angry and retaliatory maybe, but not bad.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information