1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does This Make Me A Bad Man? In Your Opinion...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Noods if you're planning to stay at that address, I would stop the cat shit and try for some reconciliation. If its impossible to talk to the guy I'd ignore the cvnt and use the law to seek redress if necessary. Neighbours and conflict frequently end badly. From the BBC today https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-45746852

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tumble dryer?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yes is it does. With Mary Hinge on this.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Think of the consequences of this action.
    He may take direct action against the local cats. I feel a deep affection for our furry friends and treat any abuse in exactly the same category as abuse against children, responding accordingly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Oooh oooh I know this one!

Is the answer, cat shit?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. :D
    man, this place.

7. send for our semi-resident legal expert - Pete :p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. maybe he daren't put washing on the line cos of the amazing flying cat-shit ???

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. What does Placate mean? Is it some kind of eating disorder? Like a desire to eat descriptive plaques? Like those blue ones you see where famous people were born?

Oh and, factually me Lord, the cats s**t as you so eloquently put it, that exits one’s garden via a flipper and lands on his, next door, may or may not be that which has exited ones cats, of which reside in the residency of one Noodle towers, they may be that of other similar furry eat sleep poop machines that wander freely through the Noodle estate!

Only CSI Felixstowe will have the means to examine such evidence in a bid to find the poop, that’s scooped, and which hoops to do what Steve McQueen said “ Noop, can’t doont” as he lay tangled on the wrong side of the fence of which he so wanted to flip..

Time for my nurse now I think.. x

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. I agree with you... it’s time to bury it..

I guess I’d better make sure he’s totally “brown bread” mind before burying him..

X

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. If you are in, or get into, a legal dispute with somebody, eventually there will be a judgment about who is right and who is wrong. So for you deliberately to do things which put yourself in the wrong is a really, really bad idea.

If the other guy is clearly in the wrong and you are in the right, it is better by far to keep it that way at all times. But if as a result of actions you have taken, he can represent himself as the victim and present evidence to support that - well, you could end up losing.

Incidentally, nowadays CCTV cameras are cheap and plentiful. Anybody who does something nasty may end up in court viewing the embarrassing video of themselves in action. Or on national television. Just bear this in mind, eh?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. You certainly know how to pull a Hollywood dockers levers don’t you DB.. eh.. x

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. This place is far too sensible at times. :(

I was looking forward to seeing @Noods on "Nightmare Neighbour Next Door" flinging cat poop through his neighbour's open windows. :imp: Does cat poop have enough consistency to stay intact whilst being fired from a catapult, by the way? :thinkingface: I think you should up the fibre in your cat's diet, just in case Noody.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Really appreciate the advice Pete.... think I’d rather do bird though for punching his lights out instead.. x

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. As one of my colleagues at work said recently about another’s neighbour dispute.......... “the only good neighbour is a dead one” :p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Crack on...

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Is my Range Rover in one of those?

18. Very solid and sound advice there Pete.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. personally i would go for mitigating circumstances. fug him. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  20. sorry bout this - noods got distracted - nuthin that some cat-shit and duct tape can't fix tho'

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information