1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Domino's Advert

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nelson, Jul 24, 2021.

1. It’s a great advert because we are all talking about it :grinning:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yes I agree we’re talking about it DB, but for all the wrong reasons :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ^^^
    It makes me want to switch the TV off not buy a pizza ?

4. You’re so right Viv, as PT Barnum himself famously said: “There’s no such thing as bad publicity”

5. Domino's is another American multi national selling overpriced shite
    There is one in our small town.
    I'm afraid if I ever wanted a pizza I would give my trade to the turks

6. I much prefer Pizza Hut or Papa Johns :D

7. yoodling is for yoodlerer's...omg don't steal the cultural identity of mountain people in europe..

8. Comes on All4 and Radio X, I'm getting very fast on the mute button...:mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. We’re all taking about covid and brexit but not sure many would say that makes them great ;)

I know which you mean now. Yes, beyond annoying

10. I can't even bring myself to mention that word - i'm over the Dominos one but fate exposed me to the festive Coca Cola ad and on the second exposure (couldn't hit the mute button in time) the jingly jingly song has lodged in my brain for two days now.. seeing a hypnotist tomorrow.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Clucking like a chicken when you hear Last Christmas won’t help mate

:joy::laughing::joy::laughing::joy::sob:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I make it a point of principle to positively refuse to buy any products or services if their ads are too intrusive. Some of them on newspaper websites are just ridiculous as having to sit through 34 seconds of unskippable advert for 12 seconds of footage doesn’t seem proportionate…..and what kind of disordered mind or algorithm considers that juxtaposing a jaunty commercial for mince pies with a story about a mass shooting is a wise marketing ploy? :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I think I see what your getting at "mate" :) but - if you look up the definition it's a bit like, chiropractor or osteopath, the latter being the professional (like a hypnotherapist) and try though I might, i'm still one for saving money where i can = good effort but no cigar. ;)

14. Save your money mate get it here free ;)

buck buck buckarrrr

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information