1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Don’t Touch This Guy.....but It's All Sorted Now :)

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Noods, Oct 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasn’t there a black lady with a cool radio voice on there and all you saw were her lips?

Wait for it.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Agreed 872639E2-96F8-4E2D-A7EF-720FE1205167.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  3. Depends what, how and how any questions the seller has had.

4. And was on tv about 3 weeks ago!

5. Yep that’s my 998 :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Why have you went Native American all of a sudden? :confused:

3395250542_865b8d1aba_o.jpg

7. I think it went all a bit Fred Dinage myself....

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Coz I’vensold stuff and had knobheads constantly sending me questions too. And others moan about it all the time on here...

9. Just a few things.....:thinkingface:
    • How many things have you sold?
    • Why do questions annoy you?
    • What kind of questions do you get asked?
    • What defines a "knobhead"?
    • By "constantly" do you mean that you get sent a few questions? Constantly implies that you would be doing nothing other than receiving questions.

More questions to follow. :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  10. To apply a little balance here, I am 'this guy' that Noods started this thread about and am selling the 998 in question. For reasons lost on me, Noods masqueraded as a buyer (not his friend per his first post, although note he then switches to himself in relation to the 8 Ducati's in his collection) sending me several questions that, in hindsight, were designed to catch me out, he had no intention of buying the bike, to Bradders point about many on ebay. I initially listed it as a monoposto as it has a monoposto seat fitted, I agree this could be seen as misleading and updated the listing to reflect that. Anyway, I'd cottoned on to him and suggested he does some more research before buying a bike like this, this touched a nerve and I received the following message from him- 08C8504E-9953-448D-B12C-ED6229DE66C8.png

• Like Like x 5
    • Useful Useful x 2
  11. Fair play to you for coming on to the forum and giving your side.

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. Well demonstrated :upyeah::bomb:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Yep - agreed - fair play to coming on to give your side but, i suspect from both sides of the argument i see a fair bit of "posturing" where neither side tries to calm the situation down and in turn goes on the offensive ( i think id be guilty of this too ! )

Perhaps - this forum may the better place to sell it? ie you can add to the thread as people ask questions...

15. This is the whole point of ebay isn't it? Whereas everything will be calm here....

16. Yeah - but....ebay is primarily full of assholes - id say 80% hit rate of chancers and twats....whereas on here - if someone's coming looking for a duc it means that theyre usually "actually looking"....

17. Thanks comfysofa, PerryL, Bradders and also Cookster earlier in the thread. Yes, I agree with that comfysofa, although my foul mouth rant as Noods desribed it and that illicited Noods response above was this, which I'd hardly describe as foul mouthed or a rant. I acknowledge the comms. went downhill after that though, should have just ignored him in hindsight.

527888F3-C3A8-414E-897A-D0564DFED0E1.png

18. Well, not so much ignored but....try to make them come round to your way of thinking.... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information