1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donington Bsb This Weekend # Spoiler#

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Oct 2, 2020.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. TSL have done a great job with this and you can get commentary live too (or could last year).

Turns out, a guy in my team is neighbours with Mr TSL himself! Small world.

• Like Like x 1
  2. First Free practice now, 12:25. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  3. @El Toro
    Could you add spoilers to the thread title please :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. You can edit the title in thread tools :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. On Quest again.
    Happy days

6. You didn’t want to spoil it for anyone who did not know the weather wasn’t looking good at all?

7. It has timing in it plus will develop into people saying results and shit

8. Yes some people throw a hissy fit if they find out who came fourteenth in the British Talent cup before the highlights programme the following Thursday hence spoiler in the title.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. No qualifying just warm up and first race at 12:20. Grid positions from yesterday’s qualifying.

4D9EB114-E183-4F2C-8C52-F3699D0B0B07.jpeg

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Revised tv schedule

AD45E41C-1D97-40E2-8C8A-033A3E643051.jpeg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Can’t see any racing taking place today.

Maybe they should have just shelved 2020!!

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. That is pretty wet and it doesn't look like easing: unamused:.

13. Just tuned in to catch up and all bsb cancelled for today, hoping to run 3 races tomorrow!! Imagine smashing your bike to pieces in race one, you’d be fighting to miss only one race!

And what if it’s raining again....I saw Bridewell was saying “let’s get on with it” in his gestures while others wee giving it the slit throat gesture

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Tomorrow is going to be interesting to say the least, like you say what happens if they trash a bike but saying that those mechanics they have are top draw and can perform miracles which i think is going to be needed.:upyeah:

15. Probably worse if they have a fault, as sometimes these bikes do, and they can’t diagnose. I think it would be fair to allow them to build a second bike tonight ready, they have all the bits, due to the circumstances

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. One thing that i have noticed this year in BSB and MOTOGP is the amount of breakdowns and retirements due to electronics and WSBK(ZZZZZZZZZ) it's been let's say a lot, but yes i agree, what with the circumstances they should be allowed a spare bike but i would be surprised if they did so we hope to be surprised tomorrow.

17. D51586E1-231A-470A-9BF5-2FF40BF006DC.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  18. It’s amplified by the fact that it’s at Donington...

which is like a chip shop floor in the wet and what’s worse is that it’s an inconsistent circuit in the wet :/

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information