1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donington Bsb This Weekend # Spoiler#

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Great 1000 superstock race, Mcconnell got the win but the man i've had my eye on since last year No 6 Lewis Rolo 2nd, one i feel will move on to better things.

#21 WAYNE, Oct 4, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 4 abreast into the chicane!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Interesting result, A Irwin 1, Iddon 2, Brookes 3, Glens DNF could be costly.

4. Wtf with Bridewell? He clearly doesn’t want to win a title....!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. He just went backwards and kept going backwards. Very strange indeed.

6. He just said in interview he Rama hard rear tyre. He’s never run t before, totally untested, but wanted to try it as the soft tears up.

Shakey called it: clutching at straws

7. He went backwards at Oulton a couple of weeks ago too.

8. They’ve changed to ktech this weekend too. Bridewell has a bit of form for this: finds a great team, works well with him, then somehow blows it. May be doing him an injustice but it’s not the first time....

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. I do like Bridwell and he is a bloody good rider and i know him and Wilf get on really well(i got talking to one of his mechanics last year) but like you say he has form for past exploits.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Anyone know what Tommys problem was in the last race. He was looking good for a result.

11. Very odd move to change suspension at this point in the season... all things considered

12. He posted about the chatter having gone by race 3

13. lots of teams struggling with that new 125 front

Do Not Sell My Personal Information