1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donington Park 17th July

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by GreenOn, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Another one with Michael Rutter flying past me at 6.22 and Paul again at 7.28.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Last one with the Moto 3 bike at 6.00. Moto 2 bikes in all the videos I think, there were 4 in the garage next to us on FTR chassis.

3. Probably same FTR ones from Silverstone. Couple look like new? And same/similar paint scheme? The older fella of the group builds them

4. Sorry we didn't get to meet up Mr Hinge, having 20 of my customers in and around our garage seemed to take up all my time and energy, never been so tired at the end of the day, but at least they all had a very good day and went home in one piece. Hopefully our paths will cross again somewhere on the trackday calendar, looking at doing Brno next year. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. No worries matey, sure we’ll meet sooner or later.
    Brno’s A fabulous track, probably my favourite. Enjoy. Who are you going with?
    Thoroughly enjoyed Donington! Can’t beat a rain free day there with a bunch of mates- and no crashes! :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice footage Nick, thanks for posting. 498 miles on her now so nearly 1st service time. It’s one barking motorcycle- Christ knows what it’s like bouncing off the limiter! I’ll find out in Almeria....
    Cheeky pass by Rutter there... ridiculously confident.

7. Once run in it will be a missile. It was fast as it is and I know you are taking it easy on it at the moment.
    Will Nelly be servicing it? If so I'll pop in and see you and we can go for a beer while he drains the oil.;)

8. They are from Northampton area so probably. One of their mates owns FTR, the old guy builds them and one of the other guys paints them.
    They all looked really well prepped and looked after.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yes mate. Probably when I get back from work. Might get a sneaky one in at Caldwell in August.... if you’re up for it?
    Takes ages to drain the oil too. 4 hours... we’ll be wankered :joy::joy:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information