1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donnington Monday 26th March

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Good guess by me!! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Your powers of observation show no bounds.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. 20180326_085603.jpg
    Photo of pre crash and pre breakdown.

• Like Like x 3
  4. It seems like that number 33 was jinxed, but being a scorpio I don't believe in any of that crap!
    I'm still pissed not to have attended, but at least I don't have a long drive home.

5. I'm a removal man unfortunately joe, I could bricklay and stonemason but I can imagine it resembling something a child did badly...but look I can try I'm in France and slovenia next month :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Some garage that lads.

7. Even got a bin in it :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  8. I think the required casing bits are OK, I'm more worried about all the swarf. Wet clutch is a dumb idea!

9. How did you get on?

10. @I'm closing in Yeah I was fine mate, good fun, had some good battles with other folk. Bike went well needs a bloody God clean now though.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mines filthy too. How was the afternoon? Did the red flags calm down?

12. I did 2 sessions after lunch , there were a couple of reds in the other groups but not as bad as the morning mate.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Was it a temperature thing? Was chilly early on

14. I don't know what was going on! Loads of crashes before lunch, just seemed people were missing braking points and sailing into the gravel at warp speed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Some people just hate being past.:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Suppose was a lot of giddy rusty riders on a cold track, afternoon possibly calmer approach bit less rusty and warmer tarmac.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I've seen worse ridding with less accidents. Most kept going in the same corner apparently.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information