1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donnington Monday 26th March

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Jan 27, 2018.

1. I saw you there yesterday Graeme! When you were coming in from your first session out. I tried to find you later in the day to say hello but couldn't find you. Saw your name at the top of Colin's list too! I went and got mine set up after the first session and felt an improvement.

The weather was ok in the end 2 wet sessions, 2 mild, and about 3/4 dry sessions, the last one being amazing and 30 mins long too!
    Also, there was hardly anyone in the groups, about 10-15 in each one which meant we had bags of space on track.

Due to the low numbers, MSV combined the inters and advanced into one group so there were only 2 groups in the end, on a 20 min rotation! Overall good first trackday of the year!

Also, an update on the noise question I had earlier for those it might benefit....

My 1299 Panigale with Akrapovic race cans, on a 98dB driveby limit trackday:
    I started the day without my baffles, and got black flagged on the 2nd session - 102.6 dB (driveby)
    I put my baffles in and didn't have any problems for the rest of the day.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sorry I missed you
    The weather was perfect for getting a wet and dry set up dialed in, but when it rained around 13:00 I sacked it off for the day as I’m back there next Tuesday again to finish off, and didn’t fancy changing wheels yet again as my wets were pretty mullered from the drying track.
    It was a well run day, and the MSV guys have done a great job of updating the facilities there
    I got black flagged after the first session too, so fitted my baffle and short shifted just in case :)
    I saw your 1299 going round- sounded lovely

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don't suppose either of you guys found my brake lever....I left it somewhere up near Copice's gravel trap o_O

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information