1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donnington Monday 26th March

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Thanks @cookster . Yes MSV said they'll be lenient with standard exhausts, they might even be below the noise limit. But no mercy for aftermarket exhausts!
    They did initially offer me to come down earlier and sound test, but then realised they don't have static testing at Donny, only drive by.
    Still got my standard exhausts so might have to put them back on!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Are you coming on 26th now? I'm confused.

3. Lol no I'm booked the week after on the 3rd April!

I couldn't transfer my 26th booking to the 3rd due to the trackdays.co.uk complication! Hence have to sell the 26th position and had to book the 3rd April separately directly with MSV.

Just to complicate matters more....if I can't sell the 26th march position ...ill probably come for half a day on the 26th

4. You make my life seem straight forward. :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Gonna try come watch at the very least, my rvf has non standard end cans but they do not seem loud to me

• Like Like x 1
  6. Email from MSV:

We do now have your 5 places filled, and so we will begin to process the bookings this week, at which point we will take payment and you will each receive email confirmation.

In regards to your other email regarding loud bike days at Donington, we don’t have dates available for September yet, but it may be worth you keeping an eye on the website calendar as further dates are announced.

Kind regards

Alex Nevill

Sales Executive

MotorSport Vision Trackdays

• Like Like x 1
  7. just looking at the long range forcast chaps!! could be digging out the snow shoes!! :scream:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Stop looking fella...remember Michael fish

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thats just scaremongering!

10. Nah, I'm picking out the positives:
    "Rainfall should be near to below normal."

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Got a nasty feeling this will be my 1st ride since October. May be a bit rusty :-/

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. me too o_O

13. Same, but I've done a lot of skiing/snowboarding so I should be in reasonable shape!

14. I’m booked in at Oulton this Weds so I’ll have had a bit of practice. Hope I dont stuff it up as “trackbike” is my road bike

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm just looking at this one now, as I'm not going to be racing at Snetterton the days before now, and I could really do with Colin at 100% Suspension to set my new fork and shock up (he's got this day in his Calendar for a day he's attending)
    However, this is a quiet day I believe, so do they do a static test or is it just drive by ?

16. Just noticed there's only a handful of Advanced slots left, so have just booked
    See you all there

• Like Like x 1
  17. My gsxr is still all in bits hope I can get it back together before hand!! :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. It's not a quiet day, it's just not a noisy day.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information