1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donnington Monday 26th March

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Weather is looking.......interesting.....

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. H
    How many bits? I take it the 1198 is in 1 piece?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. yeah 1198 all good to go mate, but rather take the gixxer, just waiting for slipper clutch and quick shifter to be fitted :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bugger, mrs booked a weekend away for us now, so I can't go
    MSVT won't refund or transfer it to another day, so does anyone want to buy a fast group slot ?
    I paid £120, will take £100ono (they will do a free name change)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. And now you have to pretend to be all happy on the weekend away too!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Exactly. I was supposed to be racing all weekend and cancelled that, and now the mrs has booked us to be away Sunday night until Tuesday :(

7. Outrageous behavior. Bet it's somewhere really nice too. (£££)

8. ...and, she might expect you to "perform"....my advice is to just get on with it to keep her happy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I'll show her 6th gear right down the back straight :neutral:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Right now I'll take this.

upload_2018-3-20_8-50-16.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. That forecast looks decent. I popped up there today to watch the BSB test and it was flipping cold and drizzly. I lasted about an hour before sacking it off and heading home

• Like Like x 1
  12. Been watching YouTube onboard today. Track looks tricky to get right, lots of breaking in the wrong direction.

13. What time you getting up there and any idea which garage we are in :)

14. Not yet, I'm aiming to be there for 7:30 but as its 2 hours away and I'll need to load the trailer before I leave that's a little optimistic.

Did you get an email today?

15. blimey, super early start for you.
    no email. i should give them a call really, make sure the transfer from sonic went ok

16. Forgot all about the test, doing nowt today or tomorrow either

17. This is the only vid I have, but it was wet and greasy, which hopefully you can ignore on Monday in the sunshine (fingers crossed for you all)

• Like Like x 1
  18. yours is with trackdays.Co.uk though isn't it? I think you'll get something from them not MSV. Not 100% though.

19. Email:
    Dear Trackday Rider,

Thank you for booking a place on our General Bike track day at Donington Park on the 26thMarch.

For your information:

· Signing on is at 7:30-8:20am in the Pitstop Diner. Access to the paddock is at 7:00am. Please ensure you have your appropriate licence and completed indemnity form (attached) ready for the signing on team.

· Briefing will start at 8:20am in the event team garage 37/38. All riders must attend the safety briefing.

· The first group on circuit beginning with sighting laps will be theAdvanced Group to be released at 9:00am. Please be ready in the pitlane before this time to avoid delays. The planned running order for the day is:Advanced, Intermediate then Novice.

· The noise limit for this event is98dB drive by. This limit is not comparable to the 92db limit at other venues. It is strictly enforced by the Donington circuit staff operating a two Black Flag rule. The first Black flag is given to advise you that your bike is breaching the noise limits and also acts as a Final Warning. You need to prove that you have tried to correct the problem for a second go. A second breach of the noise limit and a second Black Flag will signal the end of the day for that bike. There isn’t a static test prior to going on circuit in the morning.

· Should the number of noise breeches in a group become frequent the group will be red flagged by the venue. A succession of these and the rest of the day is at risk.

· Attached you have a map of the venue indicating important areas, the Donington Park official noise memo, rider Indemnity form and a general summary of requirements.

· On the day extras are cash only.

Circuit Information:

Donington Park, Castle Donington, Derby, DE74 2RP

Circuit Tel: 0133 281 0048

We hope you have a great day and remember to ask for an MSVT Discount Reward card at registration.

The MSV Trackdays Team

20. Yeah mines through Trackdays. If I’ve not heard anything by Thursday I’ll give them a buzz.
    Will mine being with trackdays affect me mooching a spot in your garage

Do Not Sell My Personal Information