1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donnington Tuesday 26th

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by cookster, Sep 19, 2017.

1. @cookster I was with my ducati, probably one of the slower ones so def you took me over couple of times:D
    20170926_113534.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I'm not sure the quality of riding can be down to NL. They're certainly one of the better track organisers too.

You could tell it was going to be a crash fast even on the sighting laps. People just all over the place and it looked like everyone was trying to race straight away, even though it was bloody cold first thing. Unsuprisingly, as soon as the sighting laps were over, I saw a bike going end over end on turn 4 of lap 1!
    Ultimately, people need to just chill out as it's only a track day, and trying to ride at 100% at any time, especially the first session, is only going to end up a mess

Anyway, I had an ok'ish day. Just nice and relaxed really. Lots of traffic in fast group, and a real mix of pace in the group, which seems to be the norm for any trackdays now.
    I only put my camera on for one session in the afternoon and had a mess about with a guy on a CBR and called it a day after that as I was knackered and my bike developed an oil leak

#22 graeme4130, Sep 27, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information