1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donny 16th April

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Spud312r, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Anybody going ??

Me and 3 others wil be there, weather looking ok so far ...

1st try out on the V4 on track with V02's that i've not used before (pirellis sc's before) so should be interesting.

2. I may book in next few days. @graeme4130 is booked already

3. Have you checked the noise limits there real hot on it.

4. It’s a noisy day 108db and ride by so shouldn’t be any issues

• Like Like x 1
  5. That's good news mate

6. Booked :upyeah:
    See you there

7. :upyeah::)

8. That was a cracking day in terms of weather, certainly a big change from the last week
    Pottered around a bit today as it was really busy and was killing off what was left of my tyres after the weekend’s racing
    Some properly shit riding in fast group today from a few guys, but I guess that’s standard for no limits days

• Like Like x 1
  9. Shame no one posted up what garages they were in.
    Only managed 4 sessions as my clutch slave seal failed.
    All those 4 sessions were cut short from red flags :(

10. I saw a really nice looking 1299FE out there yesterday, if that was anyone's from here

11. I was in the fast group as well on my v4s( looks like a 1299FE) 1st trackday of the year and on new V02 tyres , - looks like a 1299FE , great day - learnt a lot from the bike, playing with suspension and tyre presures, whay were you riding ?
    [​IMG]

12. yeh sorry fella i forgot to post garage number, it was manic in the morning, had trouble finding space, ended in garage 1 in the end ...

13. Defo, everytime i backed of behind someone to wait until it was safer to pass, i'd get stuffed up the inside and have to brake hard or come of line , thats a racing move not a trackday move, we all pay the same money...

14. Looks like there a lot of racers on track. There was a group of bikes that looked like they were racing...

15. My mate was in the inters group, i've never seen so many red flags , he was well pissed off, some sessions he only had 2 laps

16. Silvain Barrier was there on his V4R super bike for a couple of sessions. He come flying past me and I hung on for about 1.5 corners :)

17. Yeah he was behind me till Redgate, then I left him :D

• Like Like x 2
  18. Was there as well. Fast group was a bit of a strange mix tbh. Last 2 sessions being the best of the day as most people went home. Heard the V4, sounded mint.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information