1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donny 2nd Nov

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Richard R, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Just booked on with Msv.... Good forecast and only £99 for open pit lane, 98db drive by.... Will anyone else be there?

2. Not your usual sight setting off for a track day!

DSC_2643.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. I admire your spirit! Have fun.

4. Beautiful day for it. Having a good time, but need to stay over next time, getting up early kills me in the afternoon.

5. If you have the van anyway, duvet and blow up bed and a woolly hat and job done :upyeah:

6. Definately... My alarm was set for 4.30, but my six month old daughter woke at 2 and that was me wide awake:neutral:

7. Pleased with my time for my 2rd track day...

Screenshot_20181102-160729.png

8. Is that the GP circuit?

9. Yes... But it was clearly a miss timing.... The rest were early to mid 1.50s.. Best 1.53. I'm going to get some track pads and tank grips.. My wrists and triceps are numb now!

10. Was going to say you need to go racing! Still very good for 2nd TD. :upyeah:

11. 2nd trackday on a cold day like today 1.53s is a great time!

12. Cheers.... The stupid thing is that I've been pissed off all the way home 'cause I though I could do better.... If I didn't time myself I would have been chuffed!

I got the back end out at McLean' s in the second session and Melbourne 3rd, that might have been playing on my mind.

Looking forward to Cadwell next Friday already.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information