1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donny Wed 3rd April With M.s.v.

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Hopefully my gsxr will be ready if not il be bringing my 1198.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm bringing my GSXR 1000 K3, full Akrapovic race system with no baffle, normally does 100-101db static at Oulton, no issues on a 98db drive by at Donington last year!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. +1 more for @cookster so we are now full.

I'll sort garage later.

#483 Cream_Revenge, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Excuse my stupidity, so the DB is done via drive by only... do they give you a warning if too loud?
    I'm assuming there is no static test then? as no higher level stated, sorry 1st TD.

5. Yep, you get a black flag, they tell you to fit baffles and you get to keep playing till a 2ND black flag at which point the bike is banned from the track for the rest of the day. You are not though, just the bike.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. I have a cunning plan!

7. Many many bikes???

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I was at Silverstone last year where they do the same system and a guy on a road going S1000RR with AR stubby got black flagged twice, road home and came back for the afternoon on his 1299 :upyeah:

9. It was an 1199 with an SC exhaust, which also got black flagged..:D

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh, me and my memory. Knew it was something like that.

11. Yep, I’m interested

• Like Like x 1
  12. Having had it's first outing in Spain this week, I think my new R1 is going to be touch and go to make 98db, so I'll bring my ZX10R with a baffle in the van too just in case

• Like Like x 2
  13. Having a Panigale with standard exhaust and no baffle, if I get flagged I’m on my mountain bike! :joy:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. Just had one of my guys hand their notice in.... his last day will be 29th March.... Hopefully I will have replaced him by then as it could stop me from coming!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  15. That's a bit annoying for you.

16. Not as annoying as my wife not booking a day off to have the kids so I can go to Donington this Thursday!!
    It's a shame as he is a decent guy and was doing a good job.... Another thing to worry about... But at least my bike is about ready to go! I'm amazed how much difference the Z04 pads and RCS 19 cylinder makes!

• Like Like x 3
  17. Weather forecast says rain Thursday anyway.

But if it doesn't, have you sold your place yet :innocent:

18. Maybe he is banging your wife?

19. I think somethings been lost in translation there Joe!

I haven't bought a slot for this Thurs yet as we've been arguing for weeks about it.... Ivve leaned not to book a track day with out getting a pass out!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information