1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donny Wed 3rd April With M.s.v.

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Favour please. Fill the tank right up, go for a spirited ride, if it doesn't leak PM me the link to buy.

TIA.

2. Tricky as it’s in track trim, the first ride will be on the 3rd.
    avdb-moto.fr
    44€ plus postage in billet aluminium. It looks very well made.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Weather looks good for this coming Monday... Inters are full so I might have my first go in the fast group.... I'll be getting some slicks fitted so that should help!

• Like Like x 2
  4. looks just like the Chinese one I have recently fitted.. paid £25.00

5. In my limited experience, if you are quick enough in Inters so only a couple of bikes come past each session and they are always the same guys then you are fast enough to be overtaking a few in fast group. That's what I've found when I've moved up at lunchtime.

6. The Chinese ones go the other way!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Thanks for that... I have been umming and ahhing about it, but from my first inters session I was only overtaken twice but overtook 5/6 others.... Will report back if I need to change my group on the 3rd!

8. I've been trying to book inters and move to fast as lunchtime. If anything I find fast much safer. It's really not that bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Get in the fast group. Inters is always rammed. Because some should be in the novice group and some should be in the fast group.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Inters are full and 19 places left in Fast.... Make that 18 tomorrow after I book later tonight!

• Like Like x 3
  11. 7 in a 1/2 garage. IMAG0173.jpg

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  12. Just another reminder as to why I prefer Euro gigs with Tracksense....

13. It's a bit busy here today with 4 groups!

• Like Like x 1
  14. how you getting on mate??

15. Red flags everywhere!
    Weather is cracking though!

• Like Like x 1
  16. hello @jompy do you copy? over

17. @chizel reading you 5 by 5 !
    Just catching up , i feel a bit sullied being called your +1 , i'm not doing it get date raped am i ? you did through those Rohypnol away didn't you :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  18. @Cream_Revenge Thanks for organising this , I know get togethers like track days can be a royal pain in the arse . . . . . . Worse than Chizel !
    And thanks for letting me join your gang :upyeah:
    @Not Carl Fogarty hanks for letting me join your garage and be part of the "2 cool crew" :kissing_heart:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Look forward to meeting you. Now go do the anti-rain dance for a bit, my feet are worn out.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information