1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donny Wed 3rd April With M.s.v.

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Yes mate.

Fast boys go out to the left over the pit lane exit white lines to get a better line through the corner.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yer ran a bit to deep into the corner trying to back it in still getting use to the bike only used it twice bit of poo came out lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Screenshot_20190122-143729.png

• Like Like x 2
  4. Just had an email. 10 places booked so we have a whole garage to ourselves.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Got my confirmation email today. £107 for a trackday at Donington is a bargain.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Just missed 'em. Plus, the phone call costs 7p per minute plus network call charges. Daylight robbery (although it is now dark)!
    I have e-mailed them as the gf is with me again tomorrow, requesting to be added to the group (me, not her, although you probably would prefer) so count me in ladies.

#166 JoeC, Jan 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  7. With a reserved garage space don't forget!

8. I might end up on this but will be a last minute thing for me.
    Just on timings, when focused Events run at Donny on a chrono day their cutoff rule of thumb for the fast group is a 1.50 lap.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm still up for this, just waiting to sort numbers out, should be 2, but maybe 3. What's the story with the reserved garages now you have 1 full garage?

10. We have 10, so yes a full garage. Probably squeeze another couple in though.

We've actually got a lunch grid photo if anyone can be arsed.

10 Riders or more: A double *garage free of charge as a base for you and your club/group. 10% discount for all customers. Grid photo shoot on the track at lunchtime**

15 Riders or more: A double *garage free of charge as a base for you and your club/group. 10% discount for all customers. Grid photo shoot on the track at lunchtime** A classroom theory session in your garage hosted by our instructors for you and your club/group**

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. The numbers will properly go up as we get nearer the date, we should be confirming/booking this week, would it be possible to get 2 garages next to each other if we get the numbers, or maybe a garage & 1/2? Would be good to all be close together for assistance & banter.....12/13 in a garage would be tight!!

12. [​IMG]

13. My mate Dave booked today it will be his first track day he's already nervous as fook. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Should be able to book a 1/2 garage and request it next to the full one. Will be £40 so only a few £ each of others don't mind.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. So is he part of the 10 or additional?

16. It will be my first trackday too & I am sure there will be others also. I'm in Novice, with the possibility to move up.

• Like Like x 2
  17. You booked in now mate?

18. Yes, had confirmation e-mail same time as others, so assume I am first 10.

• Like Like x 1
  19. #179 Jolley, Jan 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  20. I'm going to call MSV and ask for commission!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information