1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dovi Has A Superb Race At Assen To Take Runner-up Slot, Crutchlow Ninth

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by mattmccabebrown, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Yes i do thanks very much,and since we stopped BT and Sky to save some money Monday nights viewing is my only way of viewing the racing. Not all of us can have all the TV services , as previously posted,Matt virtually always posts Spoiler,so this one slipped through the net,no need for rudeness on this topic,no one died etc,some of us purely made the point that we have and do escape the results until Monday night,but not this time,anyway I still don't know who won,so rock on Monday night.but a little more consideration from some other quarters would not go amiss. Matt you do a fine job on here for little thanks,keep up the good work...Spoiler!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Difficult to add a spoiler alert to a new page article so again, i'm sorry if I ruined anything. Like I said, with the race results, even those of the Ducati team in BSB, I'll wait a few days before posting them up

3. The full race was online on BT Sport on Sunday anyhow. Great to see Ducati on the podium, Dovi deserved it. Cal C seems to get a lot of stick at the moment, I thought his comments were realistic over the last couple of races and not moaning?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information