1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Drag Race Anyone!

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Nigel Machin, Mar 22, 2018.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Crap start on the Duc

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. So the V4 launch control doesn't work? And the Panigale V4S is only £19,000? It's all in the Detail :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. yee haa

5. Nothing surprising there then...

6. I quite like car wow's videos.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Saloon cars are slow ...and crap as sports cars.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. £19000 for a v4s???

9. They did one recently with a Honda NSX hybrid v Fireblade........the NSX spanked the Blade.......crap start on the bike though......

10. Typical blade rider

11. Blimey, who was on the Blade? His mum? Any litre superbike should spank any car in a drag. Things should get interesting if the car is around or above 1000bhp - eeeek!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. The M5 being the one exception I reckon ??

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. M6 is a bruiser too... oof!

14. But bloody enormous, and boy don't they hemorrhage cash. Was in BMW recently with my boy getting his new car, a 15 month old M6 was up for sale at 54995 having cost over 110000 new !!! Half price in 15 months :eek:

15. 3.7 to 60 in 2.2t car is pretty impressive though :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. They never sell at full list but yeah depreciation is off the cliff 1st 2 years. A lot of car for the dosh... My mate had one, I loved it. Bloody fast!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. All that speed with all that luxury. Alas, no good for U.K. roads, or any road outside of Germany! 100 feels like 50

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. True to a point. I live in South Yorkshire and the roads are ridiculously choked. Even down south the roads are much less busy.
    That said, there is still some fun to be had on local roads.

19. For fun, you’d buy a 1200kg sports car tho ;)

20. I had an old v10 M6 convertible which was an absolute monster. No way was it superbike quick, but the sound it made screaming through Italian Alpine tunnels was unforgettable, and there wasn't much else on the road with four wheels that would keep up with it (until I spun it off a French motorway on the way to a trackday, anyway :blush:)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information