1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drc Race Leathers

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by kirks1989, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Evening all,

just wondered if anyone on here is wearing a set of DRC leathers?

I went over and met Jamie and Lewis over there this week and got to say I was extremely impressed!

Cheers

Kirks

2. I have a set. Don’t wear often TBH as tend to use my two piece. Great value and appear to be well made but slow delivery especially in Spring.

3. I bought a pair of gloves firstly as I was looking for a suit and wanted to see how the quality and the customer service was.

I had to wait 4 months for my gloves and when they arrived they weren't as per the design I'd asked for. Only a flag design for the finger was missing off them bit still not as I'd asked and they are custom gloves. I was told to hang on to the set they'd sent and a new set would be sent out as requested. Never got another new set and when I spoke to them I was eventually ignored and gave up.

Can't really fault the gloves, they're very similar to the Arc-On gloves I have albeit the comfort isn't as good as the Arc-Ons

One of my mates has a full custom suit and it looks good, but not sure fair in a crash.

Personally I wouldn't buy a suit based on my experience with them for my gloves. Suit's a much bigger outlay and more work and if something isn't right, I'd want to know that the company I'm dealing with will provide a good after care service. I'm not sure you'll get that with DRC given how busy they seem to be.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information