1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drugs Aren't Cool Mkaaaayy

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Bondy7070, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Random drug test during the off season, ahh you'd be gutted.

FB_IMG_1576580741509.jpg

2. Test was at the Sepang round in November.

3. Either way, gutted.

4. Is anyone surprised ( apart from him obviously )

5. I think he missed early testing because of plastic surgery,

Silly boy if true,
    Sacking might be coming his way?

#5 Roadtrip, Dec 17, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  6. Has he got Russian heritage?

7. Looking in to that steroid ‘nandrolone’ it would be a strange choice for this sport :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. We started random drug testing at work last year (sackable offense) they then stopped as they were losing too many workers :thinkingface:

#8 Exige, Dec 17, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 13
  9. We probably lose 15-20 a year where I work. Silly billies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Stop testing :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  11. At least he didn't grab a brake lever.;)
    This song reflects the times,,

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. They seem to work OK for some!
    keith.jpg
    keith2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. If you can change gender and compete in sport, you can take drugs.

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. Hes hardly likely to have to mug a pensioner to pay for em so i honestly dont care

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Where the fuck do you work? In a field in Columbia somewhere? For mr Escobars associates lol

• Funny Funny x 4
  16. I wish :joy:;):imp:

• Like Like x 1
  17. As well as company wide random tests at work, we also get drug and alcohol tested if we have any incidents that involve any plant damage. You have to declare any medication you have taken, even something as innocent as co-codamol contains codine, which is an opiate and will give a fail. If you fail you get an instant 4 day suspension while the lab does a more thorough test to decide if you come back or not.

I wonder if Iannone`s case will be similar to Nori Haga in 2000. Haga had taken an innocent dietary aid off season to help with weight loss and it ended up costing him the world championship.
    Damn shame.

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. He took peds or sarms, anyone in professional sport would know exactly what they were consuming.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. he probably makes more money from his modeling and perfume sales than from racing and although he is a great rider, it does appear his heart aint in it at times... im not saying this was planned or wanted but there is no such thing as bad press.
    he seems like a wannabe bad boy of sport so he's probably loving the attention... (and making money!)

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information