1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drugs Aren't Cool Mkaaaayy

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Bondy7070, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Story has been massively twisted.
    He hasn’t paid his dealer, had enough warnings so a phone call was made...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ephedrine, ive heard, is commonly found in cold remides and is the base for crystal meth (very good for weight loss, amongst other things !) and has been on the radar for sportsmen for many years. dont now about Haga's case but most pros have pros that tell em what they can and cant take and whilst innocent mistakes can happen ... he was a drug crazed lil jap, end of!!!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. If he wants to be a bad boy and get caught he should come out for a night on the piss with me and bring a photographer lol
    He will have all sorts of bad press then

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. would he pass or fail the drug test after? and if fail, from what substances? asking for a friend... who also wants to know what ya up to next weekend

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Bradley smith has been acting suspiciously around his protein shakes apparently :p

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Should make a secret what's app group for DUCATI forum sesh heads on the evening of say a Donny track day. Absolute scenes.

7. Most certainly would fail lol

• Like Like x 2
  8. Rumour has it he tested positive for Drostanolone, a dihydrotestosterone used to treat breast cancer. The drug is not commercially available but appears to be available on the black market and commonly used by body builders. Andy

#29 Android853sp, Dec 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Doesn't matter how fast you are so long as you look good, very Italian

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Today is B sample results day apparently

11. Absolute scenes of what ? Middle aged dads of 3 that get that once a year escape from the missus to go do a trackday all wearing bad patterned shirts talking about their glory days of clubbing at Limelights / Milk Bar / Wag etc when really they were down the Ritzy in Luton fingering Janet ... or john !!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Taking drugs never enhanced anybodys riding prowess.

Take a look a Brownie and his mate off their faces. :bucktooth: "Riding along, singing a song.......next to a great big pylon. I bet 90% of my clothes are made with nylon." :laughing:

#33 Robarano, Jan 8, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 5
  13. Keep the middle aged class to yourself gramps I'm 27.

Abdolute classic lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. LOL not seen this for a while... "on a magical bike ride..." :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. .. "next to a great big pyyyylon"

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. "Show us your maddest cowy face"

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. "Jesus Christ, I think my heart is gonna stop...........I hope god damn my tyres don't pop." :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Eh? I married a girl called Janet who worked at the Roxy in Luton...

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information