1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Ducabike Comfort Seat Fitted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Doug Howell, May 28, 2018.

1. View attachment 119584 [/QUOTE]

Looks bloody good in my opinion, might just have to get a set once back from my bike trip to Portugal

2. Hi all,
    Quick update on the Ducabike seat now i’ve done some mileage.
    150 mile rides maybe 20% more comfortable with slight raise to overall seat height.
    I’d got in the habit of shifting back on the seat after heavy breaking and found there’s no need as the seat covering is non slip and quick drying.
    Pillion commented they could sit there all day after a 3 hour ride
    After 700 miles the seat looks as good as the day Viking seats fitted it and it’s received positive comments from other bikers including a 1050 sport rider who said he’d had a sex wee .
    Thanks again, Doug

3. Hi Bobmg
    Mine is black with silver panels & red stitching. I think it suits a plain red multi really well.
    It’s been on 15 months with 3000 miles and looks as good as the day it was fitted. I had some concerns after the usual overnight ferry ratchet strap nonsense but my worries were unfounded as the cover was unmarked.
    Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend these but i’d advise professional fitting due to nature of it’s use.
    Cheers buddy, Doug

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks Doug, really like your colour combination, been on the Ducabike site and can't find the Black/silver option, just Black/White, Black Grey option, as well as the two with red, will keep looking.
    Cheers Bob!!

5. Looks like they call it grey and in most of their photos it does look a more flat grey, as you can see from my images mine is a more gunmetal colour.
    Happy shopping

6. Thanks for the help mate, Black/Grey it is then!!
    Cheers Bob!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information