1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 1098 Streetfighter

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Ryan, Jul 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7K is silly already. Get your money out. You know you want to. :imp:

2. agree paid that for mine custom map Termis would have turned tc off if it had it - loved riding it - just enough go to frighten me now and then - can’t justify a 2nd with lower mileage or would put in shed :upyeah:

3. Completely agree mate i think the S is just even more rare than the standard one so holds it cash really well!

The standard one is all anyone needs on the road i bought an aprilia RSV4 i went for the RR model instead of the RF model (6k of a difference) i didn't need the ohlins or the light weight wheels!

Unless your trying to beat your lap times these extras are not necessary!

4. More r
    More rewarding than bloody golf o_O
    Just saying

5. Bike now sold

• Like Like x 2
  6. silly boy :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. I had accepted i was keeping it and worked the finances out as to be stable and then someone came along and bought it i have instant regret but guy as put deposit down and i am locked in now haha what's your guys thought on 749s considering buying one of them much chance of them.increasing in value?

8. Get rid, the market's changed. :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Seriously, I'd have kept mine, but you can't keep everything (unless you're you!) I got a good offer from a decent chap, I wasn't using it much and wanted other things a little more.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I agee totally, I only kept my 'S' for a week before swapping it (+1k) for my 1098R. Sometimes you just gotta say goodbye!

11. Swap plus 1k for a 1098R that's a bargain of the century haha

12. I'm glad thats gone, I am in the UK in two weeks and I was on the edge of buying it.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information