1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 1299 Panigale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by iang27, Sep 23, 2019.

1. E003AB2C-7140-46A1-A4BC-9707DDDBA892.jpeg 4E5ED6EE-EB07-4E85-87F6-2BDFDD99F4EE.jpeg My brothers bike,
    Ducati 1299 panigale. 66 plate, 2400 dry miles, evotech tail tidy and radiator guards, puig double bubble screen, ducati carbon front mudguard, throttle spacer, brand new rear tyre. Immaculate condition. All standard parts plus full ducati service history with v5. MOT September2020
    Priced very competitively.
    £11895

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hey. Thanks. For some reason the forum auto-bot just stops sending me alerts.

I’m not quite ready to pull the trigger yet tbh. Apart from the fact that I’ve not decided whether to get an Aprilla or a Pani, or for that matter how far up the model ladder I want to climb, I won’t be in funds for a couple of months.

My usual bike buying tactic is to wait until December, find the model I want but ideally in a dealership where it’s a part ex fish out of water, and shark in with a low cash offer. The dealer gets rid of a bike made by another manufacturer which is competing with his stock and some extra floor space, his salesman gets his commission in time for Xmas and I get to ride an unfamiliar bike home in a blizzard.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. No problem mate just thought I'd point it out.:D

• Like Like x 2
  4. Holy shit that was a read! Lol.. And this one time at band camp.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I see what’s happened here.

I didn’t realise it was posted in the general For Sale section rather than my own “Should I buy an RSV4 or a Pani?” thread so I wrongly thought I’d ignored peeps (@iang24 and @cookster) kindly trying to give me a steer on a bike for sale

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information