1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 2017 Trackday Attendees

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by bradders, Mar 8, 2017.

• Funny Funny x 2
  1. Picman

2. :innocent::blush::blush::blush:

3. Got a mental block, can someone remember if tyre changing facilities were available at Silverstone on the day ? Thanks, Andy

4. Don't think they were last year? I Reiner a few years ago there were, but the wait was hours....

5. Okay, cheers. Just checked the 15 day weather forecast and it's currently showing a 40% chance of showers. Guess I'll wait until the Tuesday to make my mind up whether a set of new Racetechs or a set of wets get put on the spare wheels. Still looking forward to it whatever the weather. Andy

6. Sure they are the same as Donny with the hire bikes and loads of Continental tyres!

7. Met office is showing 26 degrees with sunshine all day.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sorry ignore that...I'm at silverstone this Monday and for a second thought it was the Ducati day!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. i have a set of sticky Dunlop GP racer d211 tyres up for grabs if anyone would like me to bring them along on Thursday?

120 soft
    180/55 medium

10. How much?

11. New or used?

12. I'll be bringing an aftermarket, lightweight, 6 ramp and ball, slipper clutch for the 9*6/998/748 family with me, advertised on here but remains unsold. It includes, aluminium basket, used (300 miles) aluminium clutch slipper centre, spider spring, nuts, special beveled washers, useable clutch pack (36.5mm), springs, caps, tarty red pressure plate and pierced cover. Price reduced to £385 ono. Andy

13. £230

14. New

15. I'll take them, give them a go on the gixer in a few weeks :)

I'm going to pop along in the afternoon, so be useful to know what garage you are in :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. They really are great tyres! Only selling as won't use this year. I'll post on here in the morning which garage I'll be in as I booked online and don't know the garage number yet.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hope so as my spare wheels are not ready, with slicks on the bike I'm not going to get a chance to change them before the day

18. I have tyre changing kit...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Not normally a fan of Dunlop but black, round and rubber so good to go :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information