1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 2017 Trackday Attendees

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by bradders, Mar 8, 2017.

1. No reduced adhesion flag when the drizzle started.

Apparently the sausage and mash wasn't too bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Thank fuck for that...:joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I spoke to them before I left and the guy said give them 2 or 3 days to get the photos up. Andy

4. Was that us three? Was another 900ss in novice as well IMAG0087.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. From my recollection, despite the very fine misting for about 10 minutes twice during the day, there were no damp patches on the track and the chilli was good too. Andy

6. It made the paint slippery..

7. Ah, can't say I got that close to any of the lines, same could be said about apexes as well :). Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. That's probably because there were hire 959's parked on them...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I heard most were too far away from there...

10. They were bang on the apexes, albeit Stowe Circuit..

11. It seems most had a good day then, I was in with @Android853sp (keep the baffles out) @Cream_Revenge (thanks for the coffee) @frazzle (luvly jubbly R mate) and although I didn't know it @duc996bp was next to me in the garage, good job I'd taken t'owd faithfull as the yella peril decided it didn't want to play :mad:

Nice of @Air Duck to seek us out, hope your shoulder heals soon bud :upyeah: and good to see @bradders & @cookster The Cheltenham Chopper :astonished:

If Creamy was frustrated on his T9 he should try a 748 :p those Pannis looked like they were attached to f'kin bungees down the straights although a lot seem to come to a dead stop when they got a whiff of a corner :joy:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Haha was that you next to me @Tobytyke ? its good to put a forum name to a face!

13. Cheltenham chopper...

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Was a good day, nice to meet a few new faces @Cream_Revenge @Tobytyke @Cooky (Mr too fast for the instructers!!) And a couple ive met before @Android853sp @dukeman358 ... will get some video up soon when I've gone through it... didn't do the R any justice but thoroughly enjoyed it and was a broken man this morning after the ride home too... hopefully catch up with a few of you again soon ! We defo need some forum stickers though as looks like we could have filled s couple of garages on our own

• Like Like x 3
  15. It was quite funny as I was getting told off I could see @Android853sp and @Cream_Revenge behind the instructor laughing! Good job I kept my lid on.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. @frazzle were you in garage 3a/b ? You may have just bought your bike?

17. 20170629_120838.jpg 20170629_120838.jpg
    Looks like I was in the same garage as you. Although I was late getting there. Wish I had asked to follow an instructor for a bit. Took me some time to learn the track, but thoroughly enjoyed it when knew where I was going, surprised me how many people I was passing during the afternoon sessions. Looks like your bike is in the pic i took of our garage

#437 Steve899, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah I was next to @Cream_Revenge .. Was quite a social place our one, were you over the other side of the garage?

19. Apparently seen a lot in Inters and Advanced LOL

19553835_10155493220514310_4258748197299587014_n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information